Gates of Vienna: Dr. Bill Warner, Subtitled in English: In anticipation of a possible “Rosetta Stone” initiative, Vlad Tepes has created a template of Bill Warner’s 45-minute talk on the history...
Must see these videos by Dr. Warner to say that you know about Islam, and its history.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Thursday, July 28, 2011
We Live Better Today than Ever
Despite our economic problems we have many more luxuries than the vast majority of Americans ever have. That is not even to look at it from a worldwide level.
1. We have more and better variety of food than any prior generation. Our major health problems are due to gluttony and obesity. We could eat more nutritionally on less than half of the money we spend on food. Far less actually, if you ate as a vegetarian.
2. We have much larger houses and fewer people per house, by far.
3. We have air conditioning and better heating with less work.
4. We live far longer and do far less physical work, on average.
5. We have far better medical care.
6. We drive, or are driven , for the most part. We seldom walk to get anywhere.
7. We have plumbing, fresh water, toilets. Most have dishwashers and garbage disposals. Almost everyone has a microwave.
8. We have chemicals to protect us from insects and rodents in the home and in our gardens.
9. We have gasoline powered lawnmowers.
10. Our trash is picked up for us.
11. We have more entertainment options than we can possibly use. Especially electronic.
I know there are more. Please make your suggestions. Be grateful for America and our blessings from God.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Sunday, March 1, 2009
If you are unemployed or underemployed it is time to start bartering with goods and services. You can do this in between you job search. There is a lot of work to be done for individuals. Put your name in the paper, and negotiate working for goods or money. Or trade for services needed. Make a fair bargain, and honor your commitments. Friends, relatives, fellow church members, club members etc. make good prospects. Put up ads in stores that allow that too. Sell or trade stuff you don't need. Start your own Victory garden. If you don't have a good spot, then aske someone to use their lot, and sharecrop. Some cities have a special area set aside for this.